Full Day Around Sherars Falls
Rock the most miles of the Deschutes River on our longest & most scenic Day Trip. Begin this action-packed adventure at Harpham Flats; board the raft with your professional river guide and tackle a series of Class III & IV rapids, including the infamous Box Car, before stopping at Maupin City Park for a delicious 100% homemade BBQ steak & chicken lunch. Jump back on the river and feel your adrenaline peak again as we ride Oak Springs and (if you’re feeling adventurous), bodysurf the Elevator Rapids right before we portage around Sherars Falls! The final, 5-mile stretch includes both the challenging Wreck Rapids and calmer waters with spectacular views of high-desert rock formations and wildlife. Our Sherars Falls Trip is the longest and the best value on the Deschutes!
6 Hours | Rafting Trip includes
- 18-Mile Float on Deschutes River includes 5 mines of rapids below Sherars Falls
- Check in is at 9:30 a.m. departs at 10:00 a.m.
- Professional Guide
- BBQ Steak & Chicken Lunch
- Group Rafting Instructions
- Rafting Gear: Paddles, Life Jackets
- Shuttle Service
- Dry Bags for Personal Items
- Unlimited Fun!
Length of Trip