One-Day Whitewater Rafting Trip
Begin this action-packed adventure at Harpham Flats on the Deschutes River. Tackle a series of Class III and IV rapids, including the infamous Box Car, before stopping at Maupin City Park for a delicious BBQ steak and chicken lunch. Then feel your adrenaline peak again as we ride Oak Springs and (if you’re feeling adventurous) bodysurf the elevator rapids, before we portage around Sherar’s Falls. The final, five-mile stretch includes both the challenging Wreck Rapids and calmer waters with spectacular views of high-desert rock formations and wildlife. Our day trip is the longest and the best value on the Deschutes – you won’t be disappointed!
Rafting Trip includes
- Six-hour, 18-Mile Float on Deschutes River
- Check in is at 9:30 a.m. departs at 10:00 a.m.
- Professional Guide
- BBQ Steak and Chicken Lunch
- Group Rafting Instructions
- Rafting Gear: Paddles, Life Jackets
- Shuttle Service
- Dry Bags for personal items
- Unlimited Fun!
6 Hours – 18 Miles